Stupid little things that bug you

Since everyone in football started talking about “Game management “ a few years ago, it’s been gradually getting more or more on my nerves.

Now in darts we have “Board management “ I’ve heard a swimming commentator talk about “Pool management “ And now I’ve finally been tipped over the edge by hearing some Formula One twat on Sky using the term, “Tar management.”

Fuck off.
Are you sure it wasn't TYRE management....?

I’d like to go to America one day. New York is the obvious one but somewhere else too.
We’d love to have you! When you visit, be sure to watch a match with the NYC supporters club at Amity Hall. And message me—I’ll be happy to provide recommendations of places to go and things to do.

As for somewhere else to visit in the States,
I highly recommend considering Nashville, New Orleans, Austin, Washington D.C., Boston, and Chicago.

Seriously? I think any sane person would do the same tbh. If the bin is full and this is charity then leave your stuff at the bins in black bags ready to be collected when the council actually DO empty them.

Its better than the alternative of throwing it all in the river, not that these fly tippi9ng police would know because they were laying siege to a shop car park! wtf. is that their job? Siting in a car waiting for crime to come to them.. Typical of the whole country tbh.
If the bin was full why didn't he just take it to the charity shop, or spread it over a few bins as there are always loads in every town or spread it over a few visits?

People that say 110%.
Yeah that does my head in.

Another one is the use of this emoji in a message when they are trying to say ‘100%’, as in, they agree with me, but it’s just the number 100 underlined twice so means nothing.

IMG_2805.jpeg

If the bin was full why didn't he just take it to the charity shop, or spread it over a few bins as there are always loads in every town or spread it over a few visits?
I dont know, but the council have wiped his fine because it was ridiculous. Its profiteering on an outsourced service just like wheel clamping.

Bad enough when we have the players covering their mouths as if their giving away state secrets during a game but noticed referee doing it yesterday during scouse match........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.