Stupid little things that bug you

The thing that is bugging me the most at the moment is the level of anger and negativity from our fans on this forum. Some of the posts about the Community Shield boycott are ridiculous. This is the greatest time ever to be a City fan and some people just want to vent and wallow in misery (I have been guilty of it myself). Are we getting as bad as LFC fans?

The thing that is bugging me the most at the moment is the level of anger and negativity from our fans on this forum. Some of the posts about the Community Shield boycott are ridiculous. This is the greatest time ever to be a City fan and some people just want to vent and wallow in misery (I have been guilty of it myself). Are we getting as bad as LFC fans?

No we are nothing like lfc wankers.
I had a pretty shit experience at Wembley for the semi final. As a one off it would be forgotten but then the final, over priced seats, over priced food and drink and 2 hours stuck in the Pink car park. I then went to Istanbul and like every other fan was treated like shit. The common denominator for all 3 ? The people organising the matches.
Now because we won, we have a Super Cup in Athens in August ! and another trip to a shithole called Wembley.
If you really want me on my high horse, we also have some invented shit show in Saudi Arabia ! Normal match going fans, with mortgages and electric bills to pay are being laughed at. Yes I'm a dinosaur but I would rather watch City v Walsall in the League Cup quarter final than a virtual friendly in Saudi Arabia.
You say it's a great time to be a Blue but has anyone at City mentioned the shit we put up with in Istanbul ? Answer. Not one person.
And while I'm at it. The first 2 matches in the League. Friday and a Saturday night ! That's really putting the fans first.
So yes, I've moaned in the Charity Shield thread and no I'm not going because it's my chance to say up yours.

PG Tips triangle bags seem to be getting thinner.
You certainly get less in a box, used to be 240 now it’s 210 at the same price. To be honest I think the Sainsbury’s Red Label teabags are nicer and cheaper, plus you still get 240 in a box.

I'm posting it in here before my ban.
The way City fans are disregarding the law and declaring Mendy not innocent.
I will state now, anyone who commits rape should be jailed for many many years but the posts in that thread are unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.