Stupid little things that bug you

Posters who call a cardboard box a punnet. Surely it's a box ? :)
Sadly Bill, over here we put everything in plastic.
I find it strange, my strawberries are in a plastic tub, my bacon in a plastic wrapper, my cheese is wrapped in plastic as are all my veg and yet when I go to the checkout I am charged 10p for a plastic bag as we need to cut down on ...... ergh plastic.

I'm posting it in here before my ban.
The way City fans are disregarding the law and declaring Mendy not innocent.
I will state now, anyone who commits rape should be jailed for many many years but the posts in that thread are unbelievable.
They can't ban mods Musto, you're safe.

They can't ban mods Musto, you're safe.
Thank fuck for that. When I became a mod I knew there were responsibilities and I had to be careful what I posted, tonight, well I stepped over the mod line. Hopefully I am still here in the morning

By the way the Lebanon, whilst probably very politically non Bluemoon correct, make damn fine red wine.

Thank fuck for that. When I became a mod I knew there were responsibilities and I had to be careful what I posted, tonight, well I stepped over the mod line. Hopefully I am still here in the morning

By the way the Lebanon, whilst probably very politically non Bluemoon correct, make damn fine red wine.
I just checked the rules of Mod dum (?)
Article 384, section B12. Mods can be financially denuded but cannot be fired.

You're safe mate.

I just checked the rules of Mod dum (?)
Article 384, section B12. Mods can be financially denuded but cannot be fired.

You're safe mate.
Denuded ? Is that the same as having your bollocks chopped off.

We need to know

Well I do anyway

Find things like this mega annoying. Great lesson for the kids (sorry its the Daily Redtop)
Then the dumb bimbo brags about it on tic toc.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.