Stupid little things that bug you

Dickheads unbuckling their seatbelts the second a plane lands despite being told to remain seated with seat belts fastened all you hear is clickety click from the morons.
On flights to Cairo from virtually anywhere else in the Middle East that I flew on Egyptian passengers invariably not only unbuckled their belts but dozens would be getting their bags out of the overhead bins the second the plane had landed.

TV Adverts, if I want a folding phone (which I dont) I will go & get one, I dont need a fuc#ing advert every 5 minutes telling me how great they are!

When they do live interviews on the radio or tv and the presenter spends two minutes building up the background story and the details of the 'expert' guest and then the item starts only to find the line to the guest has more drop outs and glitches than a Norman Collier gig and they have to curtail the interview after 30 seconds. Don't the production team test the line before it goes out live on air ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.