Stupid little things that bug you

The plastic tops on plastic bottles all of a sudden are not coming off without a bit of plastic sticking to them.
No real worry but for some reason it is getting on my nerves.
Same , cant drink the hard water here so have to have bottled, very irritating to put the lids back on as they are poorly made , think it is to do with recyling , you should crush the bottle and put the lid on apparantly

Posters (or should that be poster?) who routinely place commas in the wrong place in a sentence. There's no space immediately after the preceding word! Christ knows, it's not difficult. I was going to say 'You know who you are' but you clearly don't.

And don't get me started on apostrophes.

Well, the thread title does say 'Stupid little things...' ; )

Eco Yogurt eating Liberal dickheads, retired with nothing better to do, who have decided to bring the 30mph limit down to 20mph in villages round here because its "safer" despite the fact that no ones ever been even slightly injured by a car in any local village since the fuc#ing car was invented,
Would it not be "safer" if we just got out of the car & pushed it round the village you organic, hand knited, sandal wearing fuc#ing weirdos!
God forbid your oh so important journey might be delayed by 30 seconds in the interests of road safety. You win the Daily Mail award for clichéd right wing rant of the day.

Posters (or should that be poster?) who routinely place commas in the wrong place in a sentence. There's no space immediately after the preceding word! Christ knows, it's not difficult. I was going to say 'You know who you are' but you clearly don't.

And don't get me started on apostrophes.

Well, the thread title does say 'Stupid little things...' ; )
What , are you sure thats’ correct?

God forbid your oh so important journey might be delayed by 30 seconds in the interests of road safety. You win the Daily Mail award for clichéd right wing rant of the day.

The guy is a complete moron, there’s no point even engaging.

The 35,000 who get killed or injured by cars on rural roads every year don’t exist apparently.

Eco Yogurt eating Liberal dickheads, retired with nothing better to do, who have decided to bring the 30mph limit down to 20mph in villages round here because its "safer" despite the fact that no ones ever been even slightly injured by a car in any local village since the fuc#ing car was invented,
Would it not be "safer" if we just got out of the car & pushed it round the village you organic, hand knited, sandal wearing fuc#ing weirdos!

Those wheelie case things that people don't seem to be able to leave the house without these days.
They are an absolute menace. They are a constant tripping hazard, and that's before their owners stop without any warning at the top or bottom of a flight of stairs to extend or retract the handles.
And wheeling them behind you makes even the most masculine looking blokes look as if they are mincing along.
If you can't pick it up, don't bring it with you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.