Stupid little things that bug you

When you open a new box of tablets, get the packet out to take a couple and go to put it back in the box but it doesn't go in because of the stupid folded up instruction leaflet that gets in the way. Just fuck off you mildly inconvenient **** and get in the bin.
I know this a bit sad but...
Being diabetic I collect 4 or 5 packets every 4 weeks. My "target" is to open each box at the end where I can take out the leaflet first time. I did say...

Next door cooking bacon, nearly makes me turn , the only thing that challenges me being a veggie
Makes sense Kaz, I remember the results of a survey many years ago where vegetarians/vegans were asked was there anything which really tested their resolve, the top answer by a mile was bacon being cooked.

Good point, but no one has been killed or injured in our local villages for as long as anyone can remember so they seem to be trying to solve the wrong problem?
Sadly driving cars is never going to be completly risk free & I guess in some peoples utopian world we would all walk round or cycle but in reality some people need to get about & earn a living.
Maybe that’s because they’re all too aware of idiots driving through like maniacs so take extra care ?

I know this a bit sad but...
Being diabetic I collect 4 or 5 packets every 4 weeks. My "target" is to open each box at the end where I can take out the leaflet first time. I did say...
I’ll open them for you.
I always manage to open med boxes at the end with the instructions folded over…

Ha, my brother was a vegetarian for a good while years back (he was in a ‘Band’ so was a bit ‘De Rigueur’), it was bacon that got him in the end, caught him about 3am one morning scoffing bacon butties :-D.
i have been strict veggie, no meat or fish since the early eighties , if i had a pound for every time my mum used to say just eat some , nobody will know , batty women

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.