Stupid little things that bug you

Waiting behind a female at a cash dispenser,how fucking long does it take to withdraw £10 or £20 ? I swear sometimes I think they are playing a fucking video game it takes them so long

Waiting behind a female at a cash dispenser,how fucking long does it take to withdraw £10 or £20 ? I swear sometimes I think they are playing a fucking video game it takes them so long
The machine gives you 6 questions cash, cash and receipt etc. Everyone knows the questions and everyone knows what they want but I am sure woman still read every question. Then it gives you the amounts it can dispense. Even though they've just shouted to Tiffany that their getting 'twenny' out they study it like its a question on quantum physics.

People who start sorting their money out after the shopping has gone through the till while everyone is waiting, what did you think it was gonna be free?
Do you mean like checking they have the right change? If so, nothing wrong with that. One thing I definitely do is look at the receipt, the amount of times these big supermarket over charge on items is a disgrace and it’s not by a penny. Only last week it was 25p on two items, that’s 50p. Ok it might not seem much but it will be to someone whose counting each penny. A month ago, in Tesco, my sister was overcharged for two frozen items. If you weigh up they must be coining it and this scam.

Do you mean like checking they have the right change? If so, nothing wrong with that. One thing I definitely do is look at the receipt, the amount of times these big supermarket over charge on items is a disgrace and it’s not by a penny. Only last week it was 25p on two items, that’s 50p. Ok it might not seem much but it will be to someone whose counting each penny. A month ago, in Tesco, my sister was overcharged for two frozen items. If you weigh up they must be coining it and this scam.
No getting the right change is fair enuff, people who wait for all their shopping to go through and be packed and then take their wallet and purse out and start faffing for the right card, the right money, the coupon they want to use etc

No getting the right change is fair enuff, people who wait for all their shopping to go through and be packed and then take their wallet and purse out and start faffing for the right card, the right money, the coupon they want to use etc
Oh, I see what you mean, yeah that’s probably me;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.