Stupid little things that bug you

People who simply do not read text messages properly and would rather assume something than check for clarity.
depending on who the text messages are from they are bloody unreadable anyway, i get some from my nieces and nephews and they may as well be speaking a different language

No getting the right change is fair enuff, people who wait for all their shopping to go through and be packed and then take their wallet and purse out and start faffing for the right card, the right money, the coupon they want to use etc
Erm, if the person is packing their own shopping then they won't be getting their purse or wallet out until after they've finished packing. It's the snail's pace at which they locate their cash and cards that annoys me especially if the notes, loyalty cards and vouchers are in different pockets.

Sweet Caroline.

On Karaoke.

With that annoying “So good, so good, so good” added in for extra annoyance.

Twats.
Fucking ridiculous, especially seeing the England players after the Denmark semi singing it and fist throwing to the "So Good!, So Good!" parts.

Aston Villa are to blame for bringing it to these shores.

Neil Diamond is a crap singer and all his songs are crap too. I just don't get why the song was so well liked in the first place, although it only got to No.8.

Shoehorning the word "sweet" into the song as well. Total cringe.

When you're driving and you need to turn or get out... Those twats that let you out by just slowing down, so you havent got a clue what they're doing, then they have a go at you for not going... Fuck off you twats, just flash your lights or wave your hand, something! Dont do nothing so you can claim the high and mighty ground when I dont move - I dont know what your intentions are!

Waiting behind a female at a cash dispenser,how fucking long does it take to withdraw £10 or £20 ? I swear sometimes I think they are playing a fucking video game it takes them so long
Cash dispensers that have a message no receipt available would you still like to proceed ,,then before your cash is dispensed it says would like a receipt
And a special mention to the one at stepping hill Hosie that said you can't obtain £15 because no five pounds available.then proceeds to give me 4 X£ 5 when I raised my withdrawal to £20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.