Stupid little things that bug you

Im presently playing about with a lady who is up and down from bed through the night like a fiddlers elbow. When she does sleep its lying next to blast furnace 4 at port talbot steelworks. Asked whats happening, I cant deal with it. Menopause.
Great.

Im only seeing her in the afternoons from now on. She can go and sweat somewhere else at night
She could come in handy next week when it gets a bit chilly. Save you a fortune on heating bills .

Three of us in the office, manager is out of the room and the woman I work with is getting herself wrapped up in an IT issue that's nothing to do with us. I'm explaining this to her when the manager walks in, hears half the conversation and berates me for "being silly".

She sits there silent when it was me explaining to her how ridiculous she was being in the first place.

I'm now the one who looks like I'm making an issue out of something that I'm just not really that bothered about.

Just listened to a podcast and the thick **** didn’t know the difference between genuinely and generally. “I generally don’t know why I took that job”.

I'm behind a woman checking out in the supermarket, she has a well filled trolley so it's taking a while to process. When all done, she flashes her CC, doesn't work... she's spent £107, too much for tapping. Guy on the till tells her to use her PIN, she declines saying £100 is her limit. She than starts going though her packed bags, pulls out some sweets, the guy knocks off 85p, then cans of something, another £1.10. This goes on for about seven minutes with her occasionally changing her mind and putting stuff back. Everyone behind me has buggered off to another till. Eventually it's all done and she apologises to the till guy, he tells her "It's the guy behind you you should apologise to"...she didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.