Stupid little things that bug you

I'm behind a woman checking out in the supermarket, she has a well filled trolley so it's taking a while to process. When all done, she flashes her CC, doesn't work... she's spent £107, too much for tapping. Guy on the till tells her to use her PIN, she declines saying £100 is her limit. She than starts going though her packed bags, pulls out some sweets, the guy knocks off 85p, then cans of something, another £1.10. This goes on for about seven minutes with her occasionally changing her mind and putting stuff back. Everyone behind me has buggered off to another till. Eventually it's all done and she apologises to the till guy, he tells her "It's the guy behind you you should apologise to"...she didn't.
I bet she was an ugly porker too?

Anybody that says could of , it’s freaking could have .. and when somebody doesn’t put their chair back under the table after a meal or left their desk .
People who use the word 'like' four or five times in a sentence.
people who cant say th. It's three,not free,brother,not bruvver,and thought,not fought.And so on.

I'm behind a woman checking out in the supermarket, she has a well filled trolley so it's taking a while to process. When all done, she flashes her CC, doesn't work... she's spent £107, too much for tapping. Guy on the till tells her to use her PIN, she declines saying £100 is her limit. She than starts going though her packed bags, pulls out some sweets, the guy knocks off 85p, then cans of something, another £1.10. This goes on for about seven minutes with her occasionally changing her mind and putting stuff back. Everyone behind me has buggered off to another till. Eventually it's all done and she apologises to the till guy, he tells her "It's the guy behind you you should apologise to"...she didn't.
Deserved shooting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.