Stupid little things that bug you

What's with the t.v companies at games choosing 3 or 4 of the crowd to overreact when a goal is scored. Easy to spot the camera is on them immediately, do they not realise it looks stage managed and false.
Then the deranged gerbils wave at themselves on the screen rather than at the cameras.

I cringe when I hear a parent using industrial language against a small child. I never swore at my kids when they were growing up and still don't, even now as adults.
I was in a supermarket yesterday and overheard a woman trying to control a misbehaving boy (6 or 7 I guess)... "Will you stop f...ing around with that trolly, you'll hit somebody".
I live close to a primary school and often hear the kids as they pass by, swearing at each other.
I recall a time (many moons ago) when it was rare to hear a women swear and frowned upon for a man swore in front of a woman.

I cringe when I hear a parent using industrial language against a small child. I never swore at my kids when they were growing up and still don't, even now as adults.
I was in a supermarket yesterday and overheard a woman trying to control a misbehaving boy (6 or 7 I guess)... "Will you stop f...ing around with that trolly, you'll hit somebody".
I live close to a primary school and often hear the kids as they pass by, swearing at each other.
I recall a time (many moons ago) when it was rare to hear a women swear and frowned upon for a man swore in front of a woman.

I find blokes repetitively swearing completely unnecessary too.
At the match on Saturday I overheard a bloke using the "f" word as every other word in a normal conversation.
I'm not a prude or anything but what's the point of industrial language if you don't use it sparingly?
I'm usually a positive sort of chap, but people can definitely tell when I'm pissed off when I use a well placed expletive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.