Stupid little things that bug you

everybody in airports, there is something about airports that turns normally sane people into complete fucking lunatics.

For example why do people crowd around the departures gate? The plane isnt gonna go without you and you're gonna be on it for hours in most cases whats your fecking rush.
I travelled a fair bit during the 60's and 70's. Back then, few airlines pre-allocated seats at check-in so, when boarding was announced, there was often a mad dash across the tarmac.

More than once have I shouted, "NEXT in line. Not, last in line" after all the cunts behind me go running to another till after hearing, "I can help the next customer in line over here".
What particularly annoyed me was that I had a basket with only a half-dozen items. The selfish madam who pushed her way to the front had a fully laden trolley.
She was aged about 60, large build with an oriental appearance. Say anything to her and I'm automatically a misogynistic, racist, body shaming ageist.

What particularly annoyed me was that I had a basket with only a half-dozen items. The selfish madam who pushed her way to the front had a fully laden trolley.
She was aged about 60, large build with an oriental appearance. Say anything to her and I'm automatically a misogynistic, racist, body shaming ageist.
Sure you’d have forgiven her if she’d just said solly.

And you'll need to supply pics, in accordance with BM policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.