Stupid little things that bug you

Twats in the arrival hall at airports. Head for the doors, doors open, " let's stop here love and get our bearings ".........blocking everyone from getting out and the doors going like a fiddlers elbow.

Ha ha yes!! That applies to most doors. "Get out of the fucking way!!!!!"

Ha ha yes!! That applies to most doors. "Get out of the fucking way!!!!!"
everybody in airports, there is something about airports that turns normally sane people into complete fucking lunatics.

For example why do people crowd around the departures gate? The plane isnt gonna go without you and you're gonna be on it for hours in most cases whats your fecking rush.

everybody in airports, there is something about airports that turns normally sane people into complete fucking lunatics.

For example why do people crowd around the departures gate? The plane isnt gonna go without you and you're gonna be on it for hours in most cases whats your fecking rush.

To be fair the dicks who design airports don't help. The ones who did Manchester airport deserve a special award, I think they must have worked on the crystal maze quiz show or something. Try finding our integrated transport hub, or the pick up points for private pick ups. Check in desks are another favourite. One terminal, it might be three, you have to get a lift to take you up to it.

Ha ha that one really does my head in. No matter what the unintelligible announcement says about rows or seat numbers I sit in the departure lounge until the last second before boarding. I'm crammed onto that tin can for hours, why prolong the agony? That fetches me onto another moan. As I board last some dickhead has decided I'm not coming so sits in my seat. This happens 99% of the time. Wait until the bloody doors shut before swapping seats! I hate flying.

Edited to add I could I realise I could moan about myself here. Dicks who don't board when their rows are called out. If everybody ignored these calls and waited until the last minute there would be chaos lol!

So if I'm driving at the speed limit anyone under/overtaking must be speeding thus breaking the law. You assume I was hogging the middle lane whereas I had just overtaken a vehicle in the nearside lane. Before I could get back into the nearside lane I was undertaken. The mind boggles how people assume things.
Your course was extremely influential. It seems you have qualified to deliver them.

Twats walking about not looking where they're going but staring at their phone screen. I have no idea how they can see the screen anyway if outside with the glare. Can't they walk from A to B without staring at a phone screen for a few minutes? Similarly fuckers dawdling in shops talking on the phone while shopping. Get out of the fucking way! Even worse carrying on a phone conversation while paying at the till. It's rude and disrespectful to the poor sod taking your money. Which brings me onto morons who appear to find it a surprise when the cashier tells them what they owe. They go into a shocked stupor before scrambling around for money or a card through multiple bags, purses or pockets. You're in a shop. You've put goods into a basket and queued up at a till. You've watched people before you do the same and pay at the end ( Unless you're on your fucking phone) You watch the cashier scanning your products when it's your turn. Here's a clue......any second now he/she/them/penguin or however they identify is going to ask you to pay for your goods. You know this because for every year of you're life you've shopped or been with somebody shopping that has been the case. So why is it always a surprise to you when they do you cretin??!!! Rant over lol.
Quality ranting Sir!

Thanks, I found it very useful and worth every penny of the £90 course fee.

I would not consider delivering one though as there are more than a few arseholes around who think they know best.
I did one 10 years or so ago. The biggest thing I got out of it was leaving a big enough gap to the car in front of you.

I did one 10 years or so ago. The biggest thing I got out of it was leaving a big enough gap to the car in front of you.
Absolutely, mine was that if there are streetlights it's max 30mph and if you drive in 3rd gear it's unlikely you'll go over.

The thing with the gap is that some tosser will always fill it, and then you have to slow down and try again whilst trying to make sure the car behind is not tailgating in the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.