Stupid little things that bug you

All the silly crap on websites, phone menus, corporate emails.

"Ooopsie daisy, that didn''t work! Silly computer! Let's try again shall we?"

"Yo, like dude, your super-great value bill is here! Check out your savings!"

"Great! Thanks for calling! (and going through identity checks, and navigating the fifteen menus to get this far) You have chosen bills and payments. (still in an irritating gushing tone). Thanks for that! If you want to pay your bill, press one. (No) If you want to change your bank details, press two (No) (the gushing tone is just off the scale by now) If you didn't recieve your bill, or if you still have questions about your bill, press four" (YES) "Great! I've sent a copy of your bill to you by SMS. Thanks for calling, and have a great day!" and the system hangs up.

All the silly crap on websites, phone menus, corporate emails.

"Ooopsie daisy, that didn''t work! Silly computer! Let's try again shall we?"

"Yo, like dude, your super-great value bill is here! Check out your savings!"

"Great! Thanks for calling! (and going through identity checks, and navigating the fifteen menus to get this far) You have chosen bills and payments. (still in an irritating gushing tone). Thanks for that! If you want to pay your bill, press one. (No) If you want to change your bank details, press two (No) (the gushing tone is just off the scale by now) If you didn't recieve your bill, or if you still have questions about your bill, press four" (YES) "Great! I've sent a copy of your bill to you by SMS. Thanks for calling, and have a great day!" and the system hangs up.
Some one once told me that there is a code you can enter that bypasses the menu. Probably on the web somewhere.
Annoys me when you have to cancel (or accept) all this cookie stuff before you can proceed.

My 'phone contract is with GiffGaff. They call the calls and web deal a "Your Goody Bag"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.