Stupid little things that bug you

To be honest mate, you could have stopped there.
I had a mate come and visit from England twenty odd years ago. It was in January and a good cold one, one morning he was here it hit -40 c and that **** would not wear a woolly hat because he’d spent all this time blow drying his fucking hair. I just laughed and enjoyed his misery

I had a mate come and visit from England twenty odd years ago. It was in January and a good cold one, one morning he was here it hit -40 c and that **** would not wear a woolly hat because he’d spent all this time blow drying his fucking hair. I just laughed and enjoyed his misery
I blame the hormones in chicken

Wet wipes. It is impossible to take just one out of the packet. Easy if you need 25 of them in one hit though.

My missus has started wrapping elastic bands on one of the ends of packets, so I asked her what's she doing that for and it turns out she saw it online, the elastic band actually stops the wipes coming out in clumps though.

Not that you should have to use one.

My missus has started wrapping elastic bands on one of the ends of packets, so I asked her what's she doing that for and it turns out she saw it online, the elastic band actually stops the wipes coming out in clumps though.

Not that you should have to use one.
I'll give that a try....I'm sure they make the exit hole as tight as possible on the packets.

In slow moving traffic, I will gladly allow a car to join from a side road. However, I do not feel as generous when a car or van starts edging into the road so I have no choice but to stop. Don't forget, it's not just me stopping but everyone behind me.

Also, I get peeved when cars cross over the central reservation to pass a parked car when the obstruction is on their side and I have a clear road and right of way.

When you're binge watching a tv series and they have to play the tarting theme music for 5 fucking minutes before every episode along with credits, does anybody care who was the executive producers or who did the screenplay ffs.
What is theme music for anyway ?
Not only that but you get a complete re run of what happened in the last 17 episodes. It's over before it's finished...

Fwiw ycnmiu lol
I had a conversation in work about five or six years ago now, with a few younger people who thought it was they (meaning the younger generation) who invented the idea of using acronyms or abbreviations for words until I told them my Dad used to write them on the back of letters he used to send to my Mum when he was away in WWII (SWALK, BURMA etc).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.