Stupid little things that bug you

‘Away fans in the home end ‘.
Don’t home fans have at least 3 stands, usually a bit more? Home end? Gets on my tits… also we haven’t sold 3 million tickets for a home game against Burnley and some bugger thinks it’s embarrassing. Fuck me.
When was it in the rules that every seat had to have an arse on it? Since the barcodes started singing their shite song? Twats.
Rant over.

Those weird dreams you get when you've got a temperature from a cold/flu. Last night I dreamt my legs were bigger than me and there was nothing i could do about it. They didn't even work.
I was very upset when I woke up. Why have legs bigger than yourself that don't work? And why did everyone already know...except for me?

Those weird dreams you get when you've got a temperature from a cold/flu. Last night I dreamt my legs were bigger than me and there was nothing i could do about it. They didn't even work.
I dreamed I was playing football with my dog, he chipped in a ball which I hit on the volley.......at the exact same time that my middle toe started to hurt, it carried on hurting for a few minutes.

I asked the wife in the morning if i'd misstakenly kicked her..." No "
Did she kick me " No "

Weird !!!

I dreamed I was playing football with my dog, he chipped in a ball which I hit on the volley.......at the exact same time that my middle toe started to hurt, it carried on hurting for a few minutes.

I asked the wife in the morning if i'd misstakenly kicked her..." No "
Did she kick me " No "

Weird !!!
Ask the dog...

People that sit on the aisle seat on a train leaving a spare seat next to them.
even when it's packed.

So you have to ask the ignorant tosser to move so you can get to the seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.