Stupid little things that bug you

People who call football teams by their nicknames.
The canaries are playing the cherries.
Why?

Modern day usage of the word "staycation" all because of a pandemic and Boris at the time always encouraging people to holiday at home, while the Twitterati were trying to find yet a other compound name for something. I nearly lost my temper when he said the best days of his childhood were holidays at home, before he finished a daily briefing and I wanted to go to Iceland after many years of wanting to go (we finally did it my other half and I).

It's even more pathetic as the word can be used to apply to a holiday to Scotland because the referendum was an "No" result, and wouldn't have been otherwise.

They have their own language and culture unique to the rest of the devolved nations for a start.

People who turn up fifty minutes before school pick-up time to drive their kids half a mile home and keep the engine running to keep warm outside our house (which is near a school) and therefore leave their fumes with the residents.

People who turn up fifty minutes before school pick-up time to drive their kids half a mile home and keep the engine running to keep warm outside our house (which is near a school) and therefore leave their fumes with the residents.
Living that close, they should be walking anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.