Stupid little things that bug you

People who wear dry robes as a coat. Just buy a raincoat for half the price.

I've noticed loads of people, especially women, wearing these recently.
They were designed to wear before and after open water and lido swims. To be fair, even for that purpose they are not strictly necessary. When I go for a lido swim, I can cope with being cold for a few seconds when I'm out of the water. Maybe everyone has just gone nesh.

The internet phrase "BOY!, I hope someone got fired for that blunder!".

The Simpsons has so much to answer for, especially all that future prediction shite.

Someone pointed out on a Facebook group that on Mr Bates, the Walkie Talkie building was not completed in 2012 when the series was set, and went as far as ringing the completed building on a skyline shot and ended the post with "Boy, I hope someone got fired for that blunder".

People keep saying to sound current and that really pisses me off. SM is also to blame and next week I will delete my Facebook account, SM is a disease.

The internet phrase "BOY!, I hope someone got fired for that blunder!".

The Simpsons has so much to answer for, especially all that future prediction shite.

Someone pointed out on a Facebook group that on Mr Bates, the Walkie Talkie building was not completed in 2012 when the series was set, and went as far as ringing the completed building on a skyline shot and ended the post with "Boy, I hope someone got fired for that blunder".

People keep saying to sound current and that really pisses me off. SM is also to blame and next week I will delete my Facebook account, SM is a disease.

Any chance you will be deleting your BM account?

I've noticed loads of people, especially women, wearing these recently.
They were designed to wear before and after open water and lido swims. To be fair, even for that purpose they are not strictly necessary. When I go for a lido swim, I can cope with being cold for a few seconds when I'm out of the water. Maybe everyone has just gone nesh.
Wifey was talking to a load of women wearing those. We were walking the dogs along a beach and they were going for a swim. They called it off due to the storm, wise decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.