Stupid little things that bug you

When running late I quickly rinse my cereal bowl fill it with water and leave it the bowl. My missus just puts it in the bowl unrinsed and without water in it.

Missus has porridge when I do the washing after tea it's like trying to take artex of the ceiling when washing her bowl.

When running late I quickly rinse my cereal bowl fill it with water and leave it the bowl. My missus just puts it in the bowl unrinsed and without water in it.

Missus has porridge when I do the washing after tea it's like trying to take artex of the ceiling when washing her bowl.
Have you lodged a formal written complaint ?

I timed myself having a shower, it was 4 minutes.

I secretly timed the missus having a shower, it was 14 minutes, and I'm a third bigger than her. wtf.

Just thought I'd put this out there. Women cost more to run for the planet.

(I put this in the post something interesting thread as well, as I couldn't decide which thread was most suitable)

Reality TV shows that start with some ridiculous comedy sequence. So Noel Fielding and Prue Leith spend two minutes acting out something stupid before Paul Hollywood throws a cream cake at Matt Lucas.

The Pottery Throwdown have got in on the act with Siobhán McSweeney performing a load of unfunny innuendo, as Keith Brymer Jones cries his heart out in the background.

I'm half expecting Lord Alan Sugar to fire Karren Brady later this week, and replace her with Joey Barton, just for the bants.

Who thought this was a good idea? Have they done audience research? Has anyone ever laughed at one of these stupid introductions? Does anyone actually think Siobhán McSweeney is either a good actress, a good comedian or a good presenter? Does my head in.

I timed myself having a shower, it was 4 minutes.

I secretly timed the missus having a shower, it was 14 minutes, and I'm a third bigger than her. wtf.

Just thought I'd put this out there. Women cost more to run for the planet.

(I put this in the post something interesting thread as well, as I couldn't decide which thread was most suitable)
If you decide you might want to eat some V J J, those extra minutes are worth it

Reality TV shows that start with some ridiculous comedy sequence. So Noel Fielding and Prue Leith spend two minutes acting out something stupid before Paul Hollywood throws a cream cake at Matt Lucas.

The Pottery Throwdown have got in on the act with Siobhán McSweeney performing a load of unfunny innuendo, as Keith Brymer Jones cries his heart out in the background.

I'm half expecting Lord Alan Sugar to fire Karren Brady later this week, and replace her with Joey Barton, just for the bants.

Who thought this was a good idea? Have they done audience research? Has anyone ever laughed at one of these stupid introductions? Does anyone actually think Siobhán McSweeney is either a good actress, a good comedian or a good presenter? Does my head in.
A word of advice....anything with ' reality ' or ' celebrity ' in front of it.....turn it off. Honestly, your life will be so much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.