Stupid little things that bug you

There's a bloke in the seat in front of me on my train to Manchester right now doing this very thing. He's also constantly on his phone on speaker phone, so he's definitely deserving of a slap. And I'm not a violent person!
People like that are very annoying
I am very annoyed with the quality of the furniture we purchased couple of months ago. I know that kids are not particularly gentle with the things, still a decent table should last a little longer than couple of months only. Now i am reading Furniture Row reviews, this time i will try out a new store, maybe i will have some more luck this time.

Last edited:
There's a bloke in the seat in front of me on my train to Manchester right now doing this very thing. He's also constantly on his phone on speaker phone, so he's definitely deserving of a slap. And I'm not a violent person!
This in of itself is deserving of a slap, being on a speakerphone in public is the trait of an attention seeking ****, nobody gives a shit about your inane conversation why are you broadcasting it

Allison fucking hammond , overexposed to fuck and has now been giving the gig of for the love of dogs , taking over from paul o'grady , she doesnt even have a dog ffs , the charm of paul was he loved his dogs , had a house full of rescues and clearly cared about battersea, just get fucked allison , i cant watch it now

Just seen she is on michael macyntires show on saturday as well as bake off and this morning today

Just fuck off !

Last edited:
34 inches is a measurement that never fluctuates
So why are some of my 34” kecks a bit tight and some a bit slack ?

Allison fucking hammond , overexposed to fuck and has now been giving the gig of for the love of dogs , taking over from paul o'grady , she doesnt even have a dog ffs , the charm of paul was he loved his dogs , had a house full of rescues and clearly cared about battersea, just get fucked allison , i cant watch it now

Just seen she is on michael macyntires show on saturday as well as bake off and this morning today

Just fuck off !

Might be some confusion going on, she may have got the impression it's a cooking and eating show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.