Stupid little things that bug you

My borough council charging £42 per year (not much over 12 months I know) to empty my garden waste bin, c@nts. Then on top of that they have you separating cardboard, paper from glass, plastic etc, then throw it in the same f@cking truck. Unbelievable!

Why does the BBC news tell me a drone can fly 11,000 kilometres. We dont use metric to measure distance you half wits.

Distance measurement is a bit of a weird thing in the UK. Sports measurements are all metric (5k runs, 25m swimming pools etc), but road signs and railway mileposts are imperial.
I learnt metric measurements in school, as have all school kids since, so why are imperial distance measurements still the norm?

Distance measurement is a bit of a weird thing in the UK. Sports measurements are all metric (5k runs, 25m swimming pools etc), but road signs and railway mileposts are imperial.
I learnt metric measurements in school, as have all school kids since, so why are imperial distance measurements still the norm?
And when we get a free kick the wall has to be ten yards away........ what happens in the Champs League ? I reckon they just guess, bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.