Stupid little things that bug you

Allison fucking hammond , overexposed to fuck and has now been giving the gig of for the love of dogs , taking over from paul o'grady , she doesnt even have a dog ffs , the charm of paul was he loved his dogs , had a house full of rescues and clearly cared about battersea, just get fucked allison , i cant watch it now

Just seen she is on michael macyntires show on saturday as well as bake off and this morning today

Just fuck off !
She was good on Michael McIntyre, was quite funny and entertaining, unlike the young woman on send to all. Let’s face it, seeing her on programmes is no more than seeing Holly and Phil on show after show.

Cryptic replies to Questions Raised on Bluemoon
By posters who when reply think they are Comedians

Wearing trainers with a smart suit - it looks shit !
Pep did this at a recent award thing he won, I just thought no. I think it was Dias and Walker stood next to him, both had suits and shoes, dead smart. Pep, smart suit and big white trainers. In my book, did not look good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.