Stupid little things that bug you

As I’m going through the process of applying for jobs, I’ve found a new pet peeve.

Companies with totally unusable job application platforms. They get you to upload a CV and then ask you for the same information that’s on your CV. Some of them claim to have some function where it will auto-populate the fields based on your CV but you try to use it and it fucks it all up. Unless I actually worked as an Anal Bank in 1903.

Then you just get filtered out by some AI anyway. What a waste of everybody’s time.

Amazon ‘delivery’ drivers. Yesterday one of the cunts left my daughter’s dress on the step and didn’t knock. Expecting a parcel today, nip to the toilet, heard no knock but came down to check outside and shoes have been left just by the front garden wall which is low so any **** walking past could’ve had them . Obviously just put it there from the pavement. Fucking lazy cunts
Last week, Mrs G had some stuff "delivered" by one of these clowns.
She asked me had I seen it, as she was at work.
"No".
"They're saying it was dropped off".
So I checked in the garden, as it wasn't at the front door. No sign. So I had the brainwave of checking the blue recycling bin, which was on the pavement (as was everyone else's in the street) ready for emptying.
Yes. The thick fucker had put it on top of empty bottles, bean cans, cardboard etc, when it's obvious it was out to be emptied.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.