Stupid little things that bug you

Today I heard on the radio that women might interpret emojis differently to men.
Well have they thought about how I might interpret emojis differently?
Yes that bugged me.
Lazy research that, I've been doing a more indepth study of my own and have concluded that women interpret "every single fuckin thing" different to men

Yesterday, trying to pre pay a taxi to bring me home from half hr away , the **** kept spelling my name with a c not a k so the bank blocked my card , the bank sent me a text to see if it was me within secs so that was good but still had to ring the fraud dept and get it unblocked , took half hr and i was very pissed off as i was in pain and far from home

Yesterday, trying to pre pay a taxi to bring me home from half hr away , the **** kept spelling my name with a c not a k so the bank blocked my card , the bank sent me a text to see if it was me within secs so that was good but still had to ring the fraud dept and get it unblocked , took half hr and i was very pissed off as i was in pain and far from home
Being spiteful probably. They like cash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.