Stupid little things that bug you

A ‘tourist’ fan sitting next to me at the match on Saturday took till about half way through the second half to eat a meat pie. He took a mouthful every 5 minutes. It bugged me that he could not eat it normally.

I seem to be the only one in my house capable of turning lights out when I am finished in that particular room. If they could they'd have every light in the house on.

The missus is also dreadful for leaving the fridge doors wide open after she's taken something out. Last night it alarmed three times to alert they were left open. It alarms every thirty seconds.

Irritates me more than it probably should.

Twats that phone me up offering 25% discount on my gas bill....Today.....
"Hello I'm from the gas company"
"Which one..."
"Bridish Gaz..."
"Very good...."
"Which gas company are you with ??..."
"British Gas...."
"How much is your bill...."
"Well you should know, you've got my details in front of you haven't you ??....Hellooo, helloooooooo, heeeeelloooo."

Allen keys can do one.
Bought a nice unit from Dunelm and was eager to try out my new Electric Screwdriver until I saw it needed that devils spawn of a thing.
At 60 not got the most nimble of fingers and kept dropping the thing on a wood floor ffs

Allen keys can do one.
Bought a nice unit from Dunelm and was eager to try out my new Electric Screwdriver until I saw it needed that devils spawn of a thing.
At 60 not got the most nimble of fingers and kept dropping the thing on a wood floor ffs
You can get straight Allen key bits for electric screwdrivers. - Or was I just lucky that some random bit fitted the IKEA units I was building?

Today I heard on the radio that women might interpret emojis differently to men.
Well have they thought about how I might interpret emojis differently?
Yes that bugged me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.