Stupid little things that bug you

Well, his father said "how can you afford this?", and he said he got a credit card out which is 0 percent interest if paid off in six months. He read the letter and said they will make him pay loads of interest and will end up in jail as "they will keep asking for money he won't afford". He thought that his father would not kick off this fuss due to the 0 percent in six months feature, but he still did.

It has nothing to do with them, but they seem to think everything he does they are involved in for some apron string related reasons. It's more like steal wire than apron strings with these two. When he lived with his parents before he moved out, he lived in a village where a lot of people lost one of their parents, while his two just kept living, living and living even to this very day. It upsets him as he believes the father kicking the bucket is the only way to end it. His father is a manipulative sod and makes his wife think the way she does just to peace-keep. They had him at the ages of 22 and 24, and has outlived his father of the age he was when his father died.

His father's father who just like his son also had an extramarital affair. What a fantastic role model family.

Yep, he should tell them to go away and let him live his life, they say they are "helping" him which is a joke. It's getting to a point where he is losing total trust in his parents and will never tell them anything ever again. He sees these trips with me as an escape. His father has a credit card himself so we don't see the big problem.
@ShorehamCitizen This advice is free and it's also simple. The 2 of you sit down and agree you will go away for 6 months. Before you do buy a cheap burner phone and give them the number, tell them it is for emergencies only. Block their numbers on your normal mobile and then buger off. If that doesn't cut the (steel wire) apron strings nothing will.

I also offer advice on car maintenance, hedge cutting and shouting at clouds.

@ShorehamCitizen This advice is free and it's also simple. The 2 of you sit down and agree you will go away for 6 months. Before you do buy a cheap burner phone and give them the number, tell them it is for emergencies only. Block their numbers on your normal mobile and then buger off. If that doesn't cut the (steel wire) apron strings nothing will.

I also offer advice on car maintenance, hedge cutting and shouting at clouds.
Excellent advice right there, especially shouting at clouds LMFAO!!.

That is foxes , defening and high pitched
Yeah I know what foxes sound like because we have some in the woods behind our house.
The cats on the other hand are Savage whilst gangbanging

There is a Barbie pink car always parked in our road, OK it is almost 300m away but we can still see it. They never seem to drive anywhere in it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.