Stupid little things that bug you

Spell check

My spelling has been rank since I changed to this small tablet so I thought would put it on

Words disappear

It corrects all my nicknames,swearing,changes i to o,i mean what the fuck,it is more trouble than it is worth,makes me swear even more then it corrects it again

Argghhhh
Sorry just seen this, try downloading SwiftKey keyboard. It corrects your misspelt words, but adds your swearing/nicknames to your profile, and stops correcting them.

Then when you get a new device, download again, sign in, and it remembers so you don't have to re-train it.

But once you have mastered it you can shave with the plane iron. Just because you are not a geek Mike. :-)
I have, I do, thank-you, I'm not. The irony of the post was the joke. Was that not self explanatory? ;)

Not lost on me Mike, I've gorged on far too many of them. Are you a career woodworker or a bloke in a shed like me?
Both, forest industry worker and a non-professional furniture and what have you maker. My woodworking tools are old (but I don't blame them) hence some of my projects are a little rough where you can't see, like my hanging of drywall and mudding as well. My jobs look pretty good when they are done as I make it up in the sanding. Without a joiner and a thickness planer I have to do a lot of it, especially when I edge glue to make panels. :/
Good luck on your projects. ;)

?
7-11 markets were around long before 9-11 and have nothing to do with each other.
7-11 were the original hours they were open back in the day when everything else was closed, hence convenient store.

I did know that, my point being the way they have changed the month and day round for no good reason. I highlighted the terrible tragedy to show how stupid it now sounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.