Stupid little things that bug you

Got to say, I also hate radio 1, and have done for years (decades?), mind you I'm also getting to hate radio 2 as well!! - must be getting old!
Radio 2 has morphed into Radio 1.5 in the last few years. Just wall to wall modern R 'n' B, and throw in bland shite like Adele/Shearan, . Hardly anything that could be construed as rock music. You rarely even hear anything known as "traditional R2 music"..... e.g. Carpenters, Gilbert O'Sullivan, etc.

Pop Master, and that's it, for me.. They've gone too far in trying to capture 30 something mums from Heart, Galaxy, Capital.

Radio 2 has morphed into Radio 1.5 in the last few years. Just wall to wall modern R 'n' B, and throw in bland shite like Adele/Shearan, . Hardly anything that could be construed as rock music. You rarely even hear anything known as "traditional R2 music"..... e.g. Carpenters, Gilbert O'Sullivan, etc.

Pop Master, and that's it, for me.. They've gone too far in trying to capture 30 something mums from Heart, Galaxy, Capital.
Excellent post! - I'm also not a Zoe Ball fan, so even the breakfast show is out for me. These things change all the time so there's hope yet!

Pop master is the good part but it's situated too close to that shit stirring lurch Jeremy Vine's show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.