Stupid little things that bug you

I know it is petty but that Nottingham Forest club badge always bugs me. Since when has one tree constituted a Forest. I have an apple tree in my back garden but I don't claim to live next to Sherwood Forest. Maybe they should change their name to Nottingham Acid Rain Forest.
Do you think they should have the whole forest as a badge?

"galleons on the manchester badge" ? Must have built all the bridges after the big ditch was finished....

I like to squeeze them as they near the end and try to force their way in, driving a truck for a living has some benefits, though the big boy artic drivers when they get super pissed off with it and then go half and half in the lanes to stop them always makes me smile.
Which is great, the half and half thing, I try it in my car, it often works and I love the reaction from Mr Angry trying to push past me.

Which is great, the half and half thing, I try it in my car, it often works and I love the reaction from Mr Angry trying to push past me.
Though technically you’re the one breaking the rules. There’s no rule about when to stop using the lane (unless gantries above or other signage indicates so), only that vehicles should merge at a safe speed. Lots of vehicles stop cars merging from the affected lane too which is poor behaviour.

In a perfect world IF traffic is flowing all lanes should be used until the end and cars should merge like cogs in a clock however, we're talking ignorant wankers & standing traffic most of the time so there is no real solution as some fucker will always assume they are in a bigger hurry than anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.