Stupid little things that bug you

Why do u think i posted this then?

I thought some kind of joke must be going over my head or something.

I mean, I doubt half the bus drivers these days would even know what a personal cheque was, never mind accept one as payment.

I thought some kind of joke must be going over my head or something.

I mean, I doubt half the bus drivers these days would even know what a personal cheque was, never mind accept one as payment.
Well i sure wasnt making it up

During our long train ride in Canada we had 4 young ladies sat adjacent to us, 18 or 19 years old.
They were a bit giggly and a bit loud but just happy I guess to be travelling together.

Anyway you could hear every word and I started to "tune into" the number of time they said "like" in every sentence.

After an hour it was driving me crazy. You were allocated your seat so couldn't really move. 5 hours of it from Toronto to Montreal ffs.

I hold @Barcon completely responsible, the ****...

During our long train ride in Canada we had 4 young ladies sat adjacent to us, 18 or 19 years old.
They were a bit giggly and a bit loud but just happy I guess to be travelling together.

Anyway you could hear every word and I started to "tune into" the number of time they said "like" in every sentence.

After an hour it was driving me crazy. You were allocated your seat so couldn't really move. 5 hours of it from Toronto to Montreal ffs.

At least they were speaking English Bill.

I have a very annoying neighbor, which always moves his furniture around/after 10 pm.
The other annoying thing which happened to me recently - i received the results of my online hearing test and it doesn't look good for some reasons. I guess i need to plan a visit to audiologist next year.

Last edited:

100% agree with this. both my sons scatter "like" in their conversations and they're in their 30's! I wish I had one of those little gongs that they used to use on "Take your Pick" when they tried to get the contestants to say "yes or no". I'd be about eight years old and we used to go in the corner shop and ask if they had any plain crisps / whatever and if they said "Yes" or "No" we used to shout DING!! and then run out :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.