Stupid little things that bug you

Bluemoon page loading. Just as you think it's loaded and go to press on a thread, something happens and the page moves down slightly further. If you press a thread too quickly, you end up missing the thread you originally wanted and landing on a different one.

First World problems, but it is a bit annoying when you want to see an update, but you're too impatient for it to load properly!

100% gone way over the top, especially in cricket
Rugby league too.

They’re all running over, chest-bumping, high-fiving and almost celebrating when they win a penalty or force a knock-on these days.

I find it bloody pathetic!

And it surely doesn’t work? In my eyes, if it happened by a team I was playing against I’d feel better that my team’s standing makes the opposition want to celebrate nothings. It would give me a boost to see that shit.

When my credit card gets blocked for no reason and the bank assistant doesn't want to unblock it immediately.
Talked to united bank customer service on this number and they said it is pretty normal procedure.
Anyway it is very annoying, cause usually it happens in the most inconvenient time.

Last edited:
People who hold the neck of the bottle when pouring a bottle of wine.

Just watched a film where one of the characters pours a bottle of champagne holding the neck of the bottle… I’ve noticed Niles Crane does it a lot in Frasier n’all.

Winds me up for no reason I can think of.
Similarly, when they then go on to hold the glass by the bowl rather than the stem.

I thought Niles would know better. One of my favourite lines was when they went in a downbeat bar and asked for the wine list. Niles looked at it and said I’ll try the white!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.