Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

badge said:
er....excuse me, who is censoring these posts? goater 666 calls me a fuckwit, i abuse him back and it's all removed like we're one big happy family. "bellamy played for liverpool" therefore he must be ace is a fucking assinine comment. didn't take them too long to get rid, did it!

I was calling you out on the "Chelsea wernt sniffing around Bellamy" nonsensical post....

NO they didnt but Liverpool DID! and they paid good money for him.

Blue Smartie said:
badge said:
er....excuse me, who is censoring these posts? goater 666 calls me a fuckwit, i abuse him back and it's all removed like we're one big happy family. "bellamy played for liverpool" therefore he must be ace is a fucking assinine comment. didn't take them too long to get rid, did it!
Better to get rid of the abuse and play a "three strike" rule with the trolls. Hopefully the abusers will be gone if they carry on.

Chill out guys. Blue Smartie, yeah my post has been edited now but what you're saying about the players is equally inflammatory IMO. Take it down a notch, why get so upset and start name-calling the players when no one really knows what he's demanding?

Sturridge is not the first footballer with an ego but no one really knows what his wage demands etc. are, no need to jump straight on his back IMO, he's still only a young lad.

Any way when did Chelsea sniffing around a player mean they are 100% guaranteed to be world beaters?

They bought two Leeds youth players a couple of season ago for £6million... they probably wont even make premiership standard from what im told.

Johnsons on a danny mills contract.Pay me 1000's per week, shop for new clothes all day,drink in tiger tiger all night and laugh at the suckers who are paying.

Disturbance said:
Blue Smartie said:
badge said:
Better to get rid of the abuse and play a "three strike" rule with the trolls. Hopefully the abusers will be gone if they carry on.

Chill out guys. Blue Smartie, yeah my post has been edited now but what you're saying about the players is equally inflammatory IMO. Take it down a notch, why get so upset and start name-calling the players when no one really knows what he's demanding?

Sturridge is not the first footballer with an ego but no one really knows what his wage demands etc. are, no need to jump straight on his back IMO, he's still only a young lad.
If the lad doesn't want to be here (which was quite obvious when he didn't celebrate) then why force him to stay? Surely I'm allowed to express my opinions on a player as are you without being abused/hurling abuse at other members?

Anyway I'm heading out of this thread, I try and make my posts easy to the eye to duck the abuse however it seems you can't avoid the abuse if someone disagrees with what you say. Bit of a joke in my opinion considering that's the main aim of a forum, to express your opinions.

look, to be honest, i despair at the lad's attitude myself but, surely, we want the best footballers not the best trainers!? paul dickov would run around all day but, who would prefer to see him in the starting line-up ahead of someone like robinho? the opposition, that's who!

i'm in no way shape or form saying literally give him what he wants but, he is clearly a going to be a class act so keeping him should have been a priority surely? maybe its just me but i will be gutted if he does move on because he will end up an england international no doubt.

Blue Smartie said:
If the lad doesn't want to be here (which was quite obvious when he didn't celebrate) then why force him to stay? Surely I'm allowed to express my opinions on a player as are you without being abused/hurling abuse at other members?

Anyway I'm heading out of this thread, I try and make my posts easy to the eye to duck the abuse however it seems you can't avoid the abuse if someone disagrees with what you say. Bit of a joke in my opinion considering that's the main aim of a forum, to express your opinions.

you called him a 'wee twat' and a 'wee knob'. It's interesting that you're able to express your opinion about a player in so few words using insulting language then woman out people who do the same to you in return. That is interesting isn't it? But yeah, I'm leaving this thread too. Sleep well under your tartan duvet

He's clearly motivated by money, he has A LOT to prove before being paid top wack.

The lads obviously got the wrong attitude and we are well shut of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.