Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

Daniel Sturridge said:
stony said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
I wonder who the next top player, our moronic fans will get rid of.

The fans haven't got rid of Sturridge, his over inflated ego has seen to that.
I'll admit he does have a big ego but so do so many other top players at the big clubs, as long as he does the goods on the pitch, which considering his age, he has done, especially more than the average 19 year old. So many blues liked Anelka and would still have him back, he has one of the biggest ego's in the whole league. You have to accept that some quality players might actually be a bit of a **** but accept it for there talent.

it sounds bad and well...wrong but i fully agree, if he contributes to us possibly winnin somethin i couldnt give a fuck what he earns

By the time he comes good, we'll be awesome and too good for him.

He'll score goals wherever he goes, he'll score against us. But he's a prick, simple as.

Its his own fault and i wont shed a tear in the slightest.

Daniel Sturridge said:
stony said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
I wonder who the next top player, our moronic fans will get rid of.

The fans haven't got rid of Sturridge, his over inflated ego has seen to that.
I'll admit he does have a big ego but so do so many other top players at the big clubs, as long as he does the goods on the pitch, which considering his age, he has done, especially more than the average 19 year old. So many blues liked Anelka and would still have him back, he has one of the biggest ego's in the whole league. You have to accept that some quality players might actually be a bit of a **** but accept it for there talent.

He's done nothing to earn that ego. He doesn't have right to act like Anelka, because he hasn't earned it.
Anelka has proved himself at the highest level. Sturridge has proved nothing.

badge said:
RobbieBrewer said:
badge said:
Goater666 said:
He's clearly motivated by money, he has A LOT to prove before being paid top wack.

The lads obviously got the wrong attitude and we are well shut of him.

do you think if we'd offered bellamy the same money that he was on at west ham that he'd have come?

Bellamy is a proven Premiership goalscorer.
I didn't like the fact that we signed him,but I've eaten big humble pie... and reservations about him apart,I well understand why a player that has played Champions league football is worth more money than a kid who's barely played 10 games.

proven to score an average of 7.11 premiership goals per season. is that good enough?

So who made the biggest impact this season?
Bellamy was brought in at a time when we were rocking.He stepped up to the plate and delivered big-time.
In fact-I'd go so far as to say that his attitude helped changed our season around.

I'm not arguing that Sturridge isn't talented.I'm saying that sometimes there is no substitute for experience.After grave reservations,I understand why Bellamy was brought in.He did the job.

Sturridge is a talented kid,but no more.

Don't go Studge!!

Yes he might be a bit big-headed but you have to be like that to a certain extent to be a successful striker...

Well that the first one out the door

maybe not one we would have wanted to go but it would appear the he and his advisor's put him in a position that his services were no longer required and as a result was the first causality of the summer of 2009

good luck kid

I hope your ego doesn't hinder your career too much

Bellamy is a 30 year old injury prone , very average goalscorer , he cost us £14m and untold wages , in less than 2 years he will be finished as a top flight player . Sturridge has the potential to go to the top if managed properly and yet people on here think its great were going to lose him for nothing ??? Very short sighted and very odd , but hey dont worry weve got Ched Evans and he works hard , give me strength .

I'll be sad to see him go. I know he hasn't done much to endear himself to the fans but we shouldn't be letting any of our young talent leave. Whether he'll succeed or fail at the top nobody knows, but I'd prefer find out with him playing for City rather than one of our rivals.

CHT said:
Bellamy is a 30 year old injury prone , very average goalscorer , he cost us £14m and untold wages , in less than 2 years he will be finished as a top flight player . Sturridge has the potential to go to the top if managed properly and yet people on here think its great were going to lose him for nothing ??? Very short sighted and very odd , but hey dont worry weve got Ched Evans and he works hard , give me strength .

If you'd have read the thread properly and assessed the mood of the posters, I think you'll find people are more angry and hurt that Sturridge is leaving. Rather than a "get rid he's shit" attitude, the consensus of opinion appearers to be "Fuck him"

JamesTenOne said:
I'll be sad to see him go. I know he hasn't done much to endear himself to the fans but we shouldn't be letting any of our young talent leave. Whether he'll succeed or fail at the top nobody knows, but I'd prefer find out with him playing for City rather than one of our rivals.

Bimingham City a rival....???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.