Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

Blue Smartie said:
Disturbance said:
Goater666 said:
Bellamy played for Liverpool. Doesn't get any better than that.

LOL, are you serious?

P.S No need for the abuse
How very ironic. Two posts now you said no need for abuse. You're having a giraffe right?

Whatever, you don't think twice about abusing the playing staff

Disturbance said:
Blue Smartie said:
Disturbance said:
Goater666 said:
Bellamy played for Liverpool. Doesn't get any better than that.

LOL, are you serious?

P.S No need for the abuse
How very ironic. Two posts now you said no need for abuse. You're having a giraffe right?

Whatever, you don't think twice about abusing the playing staff
Bit different hurling the abuse at all things football compared to someone who you disagreed with over a online forum. He's a young lad and turned down 35K a week so because I said get rid and called him a name you called me a wanker.

er....excuse me, who is censoring these posts? goater 666 calls me a fuckwit, i abuse him back and it's all removed like we're one big happy family. "bellamy played for liverpool" therefore he must be ace is a fucking assinine comment. didn't take them too long to get rid, did it!

badge said:
er....excuse me, who is censoring these posts? goater 666 calls me a fuckwit, i abuse him back and it's all removed like we're one big happy family. "bellamy played for liverpool" therefore he must be ace is a fucking assinine comment. didn't take them too long to get rid, did it!
Better to get rid of the abuse and play a "three strike" rule with the trolls. Hopefully the abusers will be gone if they carry on.

badge said:

Check your pm's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.