Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

He should never have been allowed to enter his final year of his contract,real amateur stuff from the club.
He should have been offered a new contract last season & if he wouldn't sign it then he should have been sold at that time.
Seeing him go for peanuts is ridiculous & the club has to make sure it doesn't happen again.

zoffie said:
moomba said:
It's a shame if he leaves, I think he will turn out to be a top footballer.

But don't mind trying to keep some sort of wage structure in place, if it is about money and he wants more than that structure allows then theres no real option.
Are you from Zambia? Moomba.

Alright so, if Sturridge goes to Villa on lets say 35,000 a week, do you still call him greedy and stupid?

Whenever a player decides to leave a club for antoher these days, when the player has the biggest say because of the contract situation, they always get lambasted and labelled as greedy mercenaries like Sol Campbell, Ashley Cole, Michael John Obinna (Mikel).

If Sturridge leaves to got to Villa, and is sold the dream of
Young -- Sturridge---Agbonlajor

Can you really blame him?

What the fuck is going on with this forum at the moment?

When did I call him greedy and stupid?

bluemoon32 said:
He should never have been allowed to enter his final year of his contract,real amateur stuff from the club.
He should have been offered a new contract last season & if he wouldn't sign it then he should have been sold at that time.
Seeing him go for peanuts is ridiculous & the club has to make sure it doesn't happen again.

You are right but he has had his head turned by what he can earn if he doesnt sign - Club can only do so much, once arrogant always arrogant cant let club be held to ransom by anybody - We have to just wash our hands and learn for the future!!

zoffie said:
You didn't I was referring to other members, I was asking you if you were from Zambia.

Sorry, misunderstood.

No, not from Zambia. Why would you think I was?

Moomba is my friends name and his from Zambia or Gambia...

I read somewhere that Sturridge might actually go to Blackburn, as there isn't as much competition.

gillymcfc said:
bluezi said:
Well i am another one who will be sorry to see him go , there's is no denying the lads got talent, and the ability to be an excellent investment, i guess he'll get the money he wants elsewhere as the next club wont pay a hefty transfer fee, so they will be able to pay him higher wages.
However i think wherever he ends up he'll carry the same attitude, could end up being another Anelka..

I think he would like to but dont think he will be as good as Anelka!!!

As for a moody git, a distinct possiblity, as for talent not far off, given the right coaching.

Another sign that we are ruining football surely? Rejecting a mercanary in our own team. Greedy and stupid little boy. Buh bye, enjoy the bench and reserves elsewhere!

I'm pretty sad he's going, but you can't let a 19 year old get away with demanding stupid amounts of money when he hasent yet done it game after game.

If the demands are true that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.