Stuttgart vs City

Thought Evans,Sterling and Nacho was the positives to come from the game, Not sure what is wrong with Kompany, very worrying.

Seems to be a lot of posters on here today who don't normally post (check the low post counts). Do we have some of our quiet neighbours visiting this afternoon?

Seen this posted alot. Does that mean he was better than the Special **** at Madrid who achieved less points but won the league?

It means he got sacked by Real Madrid.

Something every other manager they have had or will have in future will achieve.

They fucked him off after a record points haul for Real Madrid at the time, only beaten by a quality Barcelona team to the title, so that seems a tad harsh from you don't you think.

He has struggled against top teams with top managers . Did well enough to win the title but we need to improve and i fell he is the one holding us back .He is not a bad manager but he is not in the same class as pep, mourinho . I am just afraid we might miss top 4 because of him especially if we don't get pogba and de buryne

Second in a two horse race you're right Alf we should rate that achievement more highly
I think it is better to win the league with your lowest points total than win fvck all with your highest

Never said it wasn't but coming 2nd with a record points haul doesn't make him a midtable manager does it ?

Pretty much all I was suggesting was a harsh about the original comment and it would seem others agree.

Hart
Sagna (Zabba not match fit)
Denyer
Mangala
Clichy (If fit)
Fernando
Yaya (If fit)
Silva
Navas
Sterling
Nacho

That's the team id play against WBA
Kompany needs dropping and give his head a wobble. Navas gives you speed on counter and defensively sound. Denyer has been our best defender pre season.

Calling for the manager's head is ridiculously stupid, however, brushing such a wank performance under the rug so close to the start of the season is equally so.

The two shouldn't be treated as related to each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.