Stuttgart vs City

He is our best defender 1v1 but needs organising positionally, as they all do. I recon he would easily learn to be a better right back than Sagna or Zabba & should be considered for that role too. Gives him time to pick up the pace of the Prem without every mistake costing a goal.

I think half of bluemoon can learn to be a better RB than Sagna.

Seems to be a lot of posters on here today who don't normally post (check the low post counts). Do we have some of our quiet neighbours visiting this afternoon?
Of course you have forgotten when your post count was low haven't you. Were u a rag back then too?...

Would have posted earlier but had to wade through a shit load of dummies, a few on here need to grow a pair and a few trolls need to fuck off back to the swamp and try their new kit on, sad cunts.

No real positives to come out of that game, kelechi and sterling looked great in the second half and Denayer looked composed but Stuttgart didn't bother showing up after the first half. Seemingly no change from last season, we're going to have to rely heavily on an aging Yaya bothering to turn up to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and our front 3 scoring a shed load to compensate for our complete lack of defending.

I'm struggling to understand why we signed Bony. I said at the time he doesn't have the technique to operate in the tight spaces we play in, and haven't seen anything to change my mind.

We're a finesse team and Bony is a bruiser. Doesn't look suited to the way we play. His technique is not top notch level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.