Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

Malty said:
blue underpants said:
FIFA have now open disciplinary proceedings against Suarez, Uruguay and Suarez now have until 9pm tonight to respond, SSN say he is looking at a 2 year ban

His career will be virtually over.

What a waste.

A potential big move to Real Madrid, is over!!
His career might be over in Europe but i think he will end up back in South America, he might think fuck it i will just play in Uruguay where i am welcome

It is not what he did that gets to me, but his reaction afterwards.

Goes down as if hit by Froch, holds on to his teeth and claims he was elbowed by Chiellini.

The video evidence clearly shows that Chiellini threw back his arm as a response to the bite and actually made no contact with Suarez.

He is a despicable man and how he got the "Player of the Year" award is beyond me.

Do I expect FIFA to respond with a suitable punishment, I am not holding my breath.

Liverpool you are welcome to him - it is never his fault - does that sound familiar?

Ducado said:
What happens when he does it again? Would an injured player have recourse against the authorities? the guy is dangerous and should never be allowed on a football pitch ever again
I have no idea whether it's in the regulations, I suspect not, but whatever his ban is should be a minimum, with him having to be signed off as fit to play by a psychiatrist.

Well done Suarez. He proved to everyone he's still sick in his head when he's entering a footballfield and things don't go his way.

I will wonder how:
- This great club with a great history that should have won the PL last year will react ...
- This great manager of the year will react ...
- The number 2 and captain of the player will react ...
- The media and the people who voted for him to be player of the year will react ...

Marvin said:
I think Suarez is in the adrenaline zone when he does these bites. He doesn't know what he's doing, and then when it's too late and he realises what he's done he tries to cover it up

But he's a very complex character, because for so much of the time he's extremely calculating is his play-acting and dives.

I think the two behaviour traits are flip-sides of a player who will do anything to win. For the most of the time he's under control, and will do all he consciously can to win, including cheat, and then he flips over the line when the adrenaline surges

I feel a bit sorry for him because he's an unconscious victim of his own actions, as much as Ivanovic or Chiellini but that doesn't mean that this can go on.

So someone who doesn't know what hes doing does excactly the same thing three times?? Sorry marvin,,,not having that..

calculated to the core is suarez..

denislawsbackheel said:
Suarez will not play for Liverpool again.

Mark my words.

Of course he will play for Liverpool again - FIFA will hand down some derisory punishment, such as a half dozen match ban and a course of anger management - he'll say he's very sorry, and all will be forgotten, until the next time.
They love a good old persecuted martyr on Miseryside, and if anything this will probably see the professional mourners rally round him more than ever, in their predictable victim-status siege mentality.
He will become a bigger cult figure than ever, although the rest of the football world know they are only one consonant away from being spot on.
In fact I'll gladly have a wager with anyone who reckons he won't turn out in a Liverpool shirt again.

It could all turn out well for Liverpool. If Barca and RM have second thoughts about paying a fortune for a player who is prone to ever increasing suspensions. If he receives a lengthy ban, confined to internationals, cutting out those tiring round trips to South America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.