Suarez & Diving

He and his kind (cheating scumbags) are a huge part of why this sport has become a fucking joke.

I used to play rugby league and am a big fan of the sport still and I know a lot of rugby players and fans who have no respect for football, full stop, because of idiots like Suarez. They call football "wendyball" and think its a joke sport for soft cunts and nancy boys. They won't even entertain the thought of watching football because they cannot stomach diving and feigning injury.

I don't care how good he can be, I have absolutely no respect for Suarez at all. He's a ****, nothing more nothing less. He and players like him deserve no accolades at all.

When we have a player like David Silva who is genuinely kicked up and down pitches every week who has never dived once in his life and doesn't feign injury. He's a tough, fair, excellent football player. For me there's only the very elite better than him (Messi CRonaldo and Iniesta) in the world. But Suarez will win POTY over Silva and Silva will fail to get accolades.

That is criminal for me.

While Suarez, already on a booking, is allowed to dive around, throwing his head back, rolling around the floor like a fucking despicable **** and isn't deservedly sent off for it. Then he's talked about like he's a fucking legend of the sport and how everyone should play the game the way he does.

I fucking despise players like Suarez. They are pure filth. Little scummy rats who plague this sport with their disgusting antics.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
The silence of the press and media has been deafening, as if they think it's ok for him to do it now..........actually, not think, they know it's ok for the twat to do it!

It is ok to do it because he plays for dippers. Just like its ok for shrek because he plays for the rags.
but if yaya does it then it HAS to be mentioned at every opportunity

On a day of respect (Sunday) Suarez shows none whatsoever to the game, or his fellow professionals. It is about time his manager finally condemned Suarez's appalling and outrageous antics on the field, but I doubt that cliché' spewing fool Rodgers would have the decency to do so and if he doesn't, he is then condoning this blatant act of cheating.

It is not as if it is once in a while, it has become very obvious and it is several times per game. He is a fucking hideous character and clearly his desire and will to win means he will continue to resort to whatever means necessary.

In the West Ham game last weekend, every single time the ball went anywhere near one of their players in the box, he was hands in the air begging for a penalty.

I am glad when Yaya was rightly panned on here and the media for his dive against Southampton.

Suarez is in footballing terms, is an absolute disease on this game and his despicable and all consuming cheating nature really does need scrutinising by Sky and the papers. His disgraceful behaviour has been allowed to continue far too long and I truly hope fucking karma is just around the corner.

I hope the so called legend that is Stevie Mee is happy plying his trade alongside an abhorrent, and despicable cheating prick like Johnny Teeth A lot.

Didn't GPC or was it Gollum that finally condemned Ashley Young's constant diving? Why has more not been made of this fuckers diabolical and constant acts of cheating?

Wretched Vengeance said:
On a day of respect (Sunday) Suarez shows none whatsoever to the game, or his fellow professionals. It is about time his manager finally condemned Suarez's appalling and outrageous antics on the field, but I doubt that cliché' spewing fool Rodgers would have the decency to do so and if he doesn't, he is then condoning this blatant act of cheating.

It is not as if it is once in a while, it has become very obvious and it is several times per game. He is a fucking hideous character and clearly his desire and will to win means he will continue to resort to whatever means necessary.

In the West Ham game last weekend, every single time the ball went anywhere near one of their players in the box, he was hands in the air begging for a penalty.

I am glad when Yaya was rightly panned on here and the media for his dive against Southampton.

Suarez is in footballing terms, is an absolute disease on this game and his despicable and all consuming cheating nature really does need scrutinising by Sky and the papers. His disgraceful behaviour has been allowed to continue far too long and I truly hope fucking karma is just around the corner.

I hope the so called legend that is Stevie Mee is happy plying his trade alongside an abhorrent, and despicable cheating prick like Johnny Teeth A lot.

Didn't GPC or was it Gollum that finally condemned Ashley Young's constant diving? Why has more not been made of this fuckers diabolical and constant acts of cheating?

Stevie Starfish is more than happy to cheat his way to a win.

KippaxCitizen said:
He and his kind (cheating scumbags) are a huge part of why this sport has become a fucking joke.

I used to play rugby league and am a big fan of the sport still and I know a lot of rugby players and fans who have no respect for football, full stop, because of idiots like Suarez. They call football "wendyball" and think its a joke sport for soft cunts and nancy boys. They won't even entertain the thought of watching football because they cannot stomach diving and feigning injury.

I don't care how good he can be, I have absolutely no respect for Suarez at all. He's a ****, nothing more nothing less. He and players like him deserve no accolades at all.

When we have a player like David Silva who is genuinely kicked up and down pitches every week who has never dived once in his life and doesn't feign injury. He's a tough, fair, excellent football player. For me there's only the very elite better than him (Messi CRonaldo and Iniesta) in the world. But Suarez will win POTY over Silva and Silva will fail to get accolades.

That is criminal for me.

While Suarez, already on a booking, is allowed to dive around, throwing his head back, rolling around the floor like a fucking despicable **** and isn't deservedly sent off for it. Then he's talked about like he's a fucking legend of the sport and how everyone should play the game the way he does.

I fucking despise players like Suarez. They are pure filth. Little scummy rats who plague this sport with their disgusting antics.

Well said.

Does anybody remember the study that was done a while back about the "mechanics" of fouls? Basically it demonstrated that when a player is tripped at speed the reaction is to fall with the arms going forward to break the fall. Fast forward to the vermin ruining the game and note their M.O is arms going outwards, the head going back, emitting a scream and then immediately grabbing some part of their legs to demonstrate to the ref the venal opposition's dastardly tactics.
Can we rid the game of these "players"? we can only hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.