Suarez (merged)

alky313 said:
cmdub said:
I forget where I read this or heard it but its been said that hes not going anywhere and he'll reject any transfer deals even if Liverpool accept the offer. He genuinely wants to stay there and I don't think he'll leave. He really enjoys it there and Rodgers is gonna turn it around

Should really forget about this one, its not worth it

Why would any player reject a transfer, especially if said club is actively seeking them?

You do understand the concept of loving the club don't you?
Do you think Kompany would go to (fore example) Bayern if given the chance? I doubt it.

mgreenz97 said:
alky313 said:
cmdub said:
I forget where I read this or heard it but its been said that hes not going anywhere and he'll reject any transfer deals even if Liverpool accept the offer. He genuinely wants to stay there and I don't think he'll leave. He really enjoys it there and Rodgers is gonna turn it around

Should really forget about this one, its not worth it

Why would any player reject a transfer, especially if said club is actively seeking them?

Do you think Kompany would go to (fore example) Bayern if given the chance? I doubt it.

What's to love about a club that's actively shopping you in the market? You must have attachment issues in your personal life.

alky313 said:
mgreenz97 said:
alky313 said:

What's to love about a club that's actively shopping you in the market? You must have attachment issues in your personal life.

I don't think the things he loves about the club are the manager or the board, who would be the ones to accept a transfer offer.
It's the fans, it's Anfield and probably the players around him.

mgreenz97 said:
alky313 said:
mgreenz97 said:

I don't think the things he loves about the club are the manager or the board, who would be the ones to accept a transfer offer.
someone post the gif of saurez celebrating by himself its the perfect timing lol

dannyirishblue said:
mgreenz97 said:
alky313 said:

someone post the gif of saurez celebrating by himself its the perfect timing lol

haha yeah i must admit that was pretty funny, but i don't think it's because the players dislike him.
he was told to go back and defend, but ignored it and went forward for the set piece, so the players were pissed off.

Armaan said:
He's better than any player we have. Top top player.

I think Aguero is better at his best, we're just failing to get the best out of him.

LoveCity said:
Armaan said:
He's better than any player we have. Top top player.

I think Aguero is better at his best, we're just failing to get the best out of him.
Yep maybe, but it's no good if he's never really at his best. Suarez is more consistent and on form troubles defences like very few players can do. When we signed Kun i thought we had a phenomenon on our hands, hasn't turned out that way so far but still could happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.