Suarez

If we are trying to sell a playet that gives us negative headlines then I'm sure we wouldn't replace with another.

Top quality player who'd thrive on our service but imo not a chance. Falcoa, Cavani or Jovetic are the likely candidates.

I think this is Liverpool end hoping we make a bid and Brendon will say give us Dzeko and 15m and he's yours

We are very fortunate with all the players we have signed I can honestly say non of them are cheats on the football field, Bellamy was never a cheat just a little sxxt where as Suarez is a cheat on the field, I for one don't want him at my club.

Three consecutive Tweets from Simon Mullock at the Mirror:

Just had a call from a very senior source at MCFC. Been told there has been no move for Luis Suarez and there are no plans to bid.

Lot of anger at the Etihad about being linked with Suarez. MCFC think LFC are trying to create a market for their most prized asset

Suarez story written by Merseyside-based reporters. Clearly briefed by LFC. What the motive is for misinformation is a matter of conjecture

Marvin said:
Surely hold up play, and passing is a feature of Dzeko's play? Certainly better in this respect than Aguero who is most fans favourite striker (and mine too)

Suarez wont come to City. But I'd love to see him here. I don't get the ethics brigade. You know nothing about the man. Don't even go there. The very fact you dowhen you don't know him destroys your argument in one.

The biggest asset in sport is will power. There are some players who when they cross that line give everything no matter what the game. Suarez, Barton, Tevez are the 3 best examples of that. Pure coincidence that they are shrouded in controversy
Dont agree with much of this.
I would like to think our owners were very concerned with ethics and public image.
We dont need to know the private life of Suarez to know his lack of self control and public behaviour on the pitch is totally unacceptable.
Some players are devisive and do more harm than good in a club.
All the players you quote lack self control and have significantly de-valued themselves by their poor conduct despite a tremendous football talent.
Ideally our club should be filled with role models who show that a team can succeed with talent, effort and teamwork without resorting to cheating.

NipHolmes said:
Quite clearly LFC trying to make a market for him. Can't believe how far that club has regressed since winning the CL.

Why would Liverpool try and create a market in January for their best player ?

Makes no logical sense whatsoever. If there is genuinely no interest from City, then linking us isn't going to create a market, it's going to scare off the rest of the world. I wouldn't buy a player City were being linked with unless I was Roman, because I'd know I was going to be ripped off.

Way more to this than meets the eye IMO...

If we were to buy a Liverpool player I'd much rather have Sterling. He'd give us something we're lacking in pace, would complement the players we've got. Love to see him playing in front of Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.