Suarez

Taylor broke Monaco and this Suarez story is from Lpool sources.

+right now looks like City won't make any big signings this January so don't expect Falcao, Neymar, De Rossi...

Kun Aguero said:
Pigeonho said:
I'd cry fucking buckets if he joined, I never wanted Van Pussy because he's a pleb,

You don't want Van Persie?? I warned in Summer that there would be dire consequences for us if we allowed him to join United. I haven't seen anything to change my mind. We will not retain our title if he remains fit for the best part of the season. That's a simple fact whether he's a 'pleb' or otherwise.

+right now looks like City won't make any big signings this January so don't expect Falcao, Neymar, De Rossi...[/quote]

The ONLY player who,in my opinion will be a 100% to come is De Rossi...falcao it's close to join chelsea and about neymar..no chance in hell.In this moment i rather i will go for Cavani than Falcao...he will cost less but in his days he is a beast!!!

summer of 69 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Pigeonho said:
I'd cry fucking buckets if he joined, I never wanted Van Pussy because he's a pleb,

You don't want Van Persie?? I warned in Summer that there would be dire consequences for us if we allowed him to join United. I haven't seen anything to change my mind. We will not retain our title if he remains fit for the best part of the season. That's a simple fact whether he's a 'pleb' or otherwise.

Aguero is best suited to playing as the main man, as is Van Persie, remind me the last time RVP played upfront with "Little pea" he's 29.Yes 29.We would have had to pay more than the rags did as we have "oil money" then there's his wages, he's earning a million a month at the rags.I'm more upset we missed out on Hazard and Varetti.World class player? yes.Fit in to the City system? No.As with Falcao it would be buying for buying's sake.

According to goal Suarez's agent is Pep Gaurdiola's brother!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/11/15/3530059/why-chances-of-luis-suarez-to-manchester-city-are-slim-to" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... re-slim-to</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.