Suarez?

Kippax Street 1880 said:
sam-caddick said:
Tomorrow's Guardian has Arsenal improving their Suarez bid to £35m.

If they get him and add a midfielder and a center half they are title challengers.

https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/356513733897510912/photo/1/large

They aren't going to actually buy him though are they ? Just stop their fans from burning them inside a large wicker caricature of Fabregas until the transfer window closes.
Arsenal will buy.

Wait till Real Madrid and Bayern, PSG finish their spending, there will be some quality players leaving those clubs

sam-caddick said:
Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:

If they get him and add a midfielder and a center half they are title challengers.

Goalkeeper arguably biggest problem.

Quite a bit of Cesar talk despite the Napoli interest.

I agree though, they need a midifielder to partner Wilshire, a center half to partner Koscielny and a goalkeeper.
Arteta is good enough, imo. Wilshere, despite obvious talent, more of a problem than a solution at the moment, for me.

Not sure on Cesar either. But Mertesacker had a really good second half to the season so if he can continue in that form next season...still, need a top goalkeeper to win the title. All teams do.

Marvin said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
sam-caddick said:

They aren't going to actually buy him though are they ? Just stop their fans from burning them inside a large wicker caricature of Fabregas until the transfer window closes.
Arsenal will buy.

Wait till Real Madrid and Bayern, PSG finish their spending, there will be some quality players leaving those clubs

I agree mate.

Arsenal have to spend this Summer because they run risk off dropping out of the top four, look at Liverpool since they dropped out....<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:13 pm --<br /><br />
NoahCity said:
May I ask what has sparked this thread, were we linked to him at all?

Twitter ITK's

Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:
Joehannes said:
Goalkeeper arguably biggest problem.

Quite a bit of Cesar talk despite the Napoli interest.

I agree though, they need a midifielder to partner Wilshire, a center half to partner Koscielny and a goalkeeper.
Arteta is good enough, imo. Wilshere, despite obvious talent, more of a problem than a solution at the moment, for me.

Not sure on Cesar either. But Mertesacker had a really good second half to the season so if he can continue in that form next season...still, need a top goalkeeper to win the title. All teams do.

Wilshere needs to play 10 games without breaking his ankle before he can be an asset to anybody.

Blue Haze said:
Nice, we're finally linked by a reputable source.

Suarez, Auguero, Jovetic, Negredo

That would be a truly awesome combination.

Negredo is nothing special. He's missed more chances than any other striker in La Liga.

Does anyone with a modicum of grey matter between their ears,seriously believe that our Owner and Khaldoon,would even contemplate a bid for this fucking horrible creature.
Never mind about his footballing ability.Some things in life are far more important than that,the main one being that Abu Dhabi would not want any more shit following us around,whilst they are trying to brand the name of both City and their country,to a worldwide audience.
It will never fooking happen and I for one am delighted.

see the man city christian society are out in force tonight, listen , football is not some little game played for fun by gentlemen to gentlemens rules, its a shark filled sea where every other club is the enemy . Other clubs hate us , thier fans hate us, the lies by the press and the media over the last few years have proved to me they detest us as well.
Its all very well using the `moral` arguement to not sign suarez but if we dont & he signs for Arsenal & they win the league does anybody think we`ll be better thought of for not signing him? No chance. I`d like to think that i live my life to a high moral standad in everything i do but when it comes to football they can all get fucked........sign him up then we can at least be despised for a real reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.