Suarez?

oakiecokie said:
Does anyone with a modicum of grey matter between their ears,seriously believe that our Owner and Khaldoon,would even contemplate a bid for this fucking horrible creature.
Never mind about his footballing ability.Some things in life are far more important than that,the main one being that Abu Dhabi would not want any more shit following us around,whilst they are trying to brand the name of both City and their country,to a worldwide audience.
It will never fooking happen and I for one am delighted.
Correct. Txiki said recently that there is to be a change in the culture at City from the youth teams to the first team and part of that is not brining in arseholes to the club. So no Rag cünts from the EDS tweeting "haha Kompany owned by Ronaldo" and things like that, and no signings of the likes of Luiz fucking Suarez.

Blue Haze said:
Nice, we're finally linked by a reputable source.

Suarez, Auguero, Jovetic, Negredo

That would be a truly awesome combination.
Exactly get rid of dzeko now, guy is getting on my tits. The squad needs a major overhaul.

Caveman said:
oakiecokie said:
Does anyone with a modicum of grey matter between their ears,seriously believe that our Owner and Khaldoon,would even contemplate a bid for this fucking horrible creature.
Never mind about his footballing ability.Some things in life are far more important than that,the main one being that Abu Dhabi would not want any more shit following us around,whilst they are trying to brand the name of both City and their country,to a worldwide audience.
Correct. Txiki said recently that there is to be a change in the culture at City from the youth teams to the first team and part of that is not brining in arseholes to the club. So no Rag cünts from the EDS tweeting "haha Kompany owned by Ronaldo" and things like that, and no signings of the likes of Luiz fucking Suarez.
absolute tosh , its football, he`s a great player & would score goals for us , thats all that matters....& dont give me that `moral` shit either, we`re no different to any other club.

ballinio said:
Caveman said:
oakiecokie said:
absolute tosh , its football, he`s a great player & would score goals for us , thats all that matters....& dont give me that `moral` shit either, we`re no different to any other club.

So in your opinion our Owner and Khaldoon would sanction such a move ? You are obviously under the banner of one of those who I suggested does not possess anything between their ears if thinking a move is possible.

ballinio said:
see the man city christian society are out in force tonight, listen , football is not some little game played for fun by gentlemen to gentlemens rules, its a shark filled sea where every other club is the enemy . Other clubs hate us , thier fans hate us, the lies by the press and the media over the last few years have proved to me they detest us as well.
Its all very well using the `moral` arguement to not sign suarez but if we dont & he signs for Arsenal & they win the league does anybody think we`ll be better thought of for not signing him? No chance. I`d like to think that i live my life to a high moral standad in everything i do but when it comes to football they can all get fucked........sign him up then we can at least be despised for a real reason.
Correct, after the two ffps it became quite clear to me anything goes now,we are dealing with guys with no scruples or any decency, rags and arse are manipulators and are so stuck up each others arseholes you can only see the shoe leather, something I find nauseating after the years of woman slapping each other.

oakiecokie said:
ballinio said:
Caveman said:

So in your opinion our Owner and Khaldoon would sanction such a move ? You are obviously under the banner of one of those who I suggested does not possess anything between their ears if thinking a move is possible.
i dont think they`ll sanction move but i wish they would, we`ve seen how playing by the rules regarding ffp helped us to lose the title last year. We need to realise football is a rat race now.Btw its not clever to insult somebody who doesnt agree with you .

ballinio said:
Caveman said:
oakiecokie said:
Tell Txiki that.

Plus it's not like Suarez is like Balotelli (first thing Txiki did was sell Mario) who just tags out late and flashes his cash; he told an opponent that he fouled him because he was black and then he wiped his finger on him and wiped it on his shorts saying "negro, negro!"

ballinio said:
oakiecokie said:
ballinio said:

i dont think they`ll sanction move but i wish they would, we`ve seen how playing by the rules regarding ffp helped us to lose the title last year. We need to realise football is a rat race now.Btw its not clever to insult somebody who doesnt agree with you .

I havn`t ! I merely pointed out the wordings of my original post,before you came along.If the guy was based on his footballing ability then it would be a no brainer to not make an attempt.
Unfortunately he brings with himself too much fucking baggage and that cannot be ignored.

If City did sign Suarez then it will certainly piss off Kompany, Richards, Lescott, Clichy, Rodwell, Ferdinandinho, Sinclair, Yaya and Razak for starters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.