Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

I've just had the phone call about Sue. I'm in Spain at the moment so a bit out the loop.

Absolutely gutted. Its gonna be strange not seeing Sue at away games or at branch meetings.

For anyone that never had the chance to meet her, she was honestly one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Always thinking of others.

I really am at a loss for words to say. I was only with her just last Sunday in The Waldorf.

R.I.P. Sue.

What a legend

Terrible news, I never met her but she certainly brought a lot to the forum and seemed like a great person. RIP

I can't stop crying

Ive not posted on here for a long time but todays news has prompted me to. I only met Sue a few times but what a lovely lady she was, nobody ever has a bad word to say about her. She will be missed!

Rest In Peace Bluebird1.

BlueSpice said:
Not posted on here for a long time but since this place is how I came to be privileged to be able to call Sue a friend, I simply had to come and post on her thread.

I first started talking to her online after I invited her to my house to watch a match when she was on holiday in my area and wasn't sure where she'd get to see it. She managed to get sorted but next time she was here we did meet, and we spent a fabulous day walking up by Hadrian's Wall with Nell, her gorgeous dog. We bonded straight away and we had so much in common we joked we were separated at birth. We really clicked and we never stopped yakking! I last saw her in the pub before last season's memorable Newcastle match and it was lovely to introduce her to the North East mob - naturally she slotted in easily as she always does...... I mean did (I just can't take that in!)

Just as I was leaving work tonight I saw the news on Twitter and it's fair to say the posts previous to this sum up my own feelings - but mainly I am still in shock. Sue was just such a lovely person - she shone. She LIVED!

RIP Sue, you're a Champion forever and will never be forgotten and we'll take you in our hearts to every match with us.

P.S I really hope Nell can find a good home as Sue doted on her and I know she's terrified of men which might make it tricky. I'd offer but I have 3 men in the house so she'd hate it. :(

I remember the thread on here when you and Sue met up, i recall you both having a fantastic time, its funny how you remember things like that.

Hope you're well considering the awful news Bluespice, take care.

rushts said:
I remember the thread on here when you and Sue met up, i recall you both having a fantastic time, its funny how you remember things like that.

Hope you're well considering the awful news Bluespice, take care.

Aah, thank you rushts - and well remembered! I might try and hunt that thread down some time for a read but not sure I can do it right now. I have loads of PM's between us in my inbox but can't bring myself to look at them just now. I am sure I am not alone.

My heart goes out to everyone that knew and loved her.

(Edit - I changed my mind and found the thread - mixed laughter and tears. What a star!)

Damocles said:
tueartsboots said:
You missed out on meeting a very special person. I don't think I've stopped crying since i found out. She was one in a billion.

This is a hugely overused statement that is often complete bollocks, but in my experience, it holds true for her;

I've never heard a bad word about her.

Seriously, I've never heard anybody in the whole sphere of City fans who had anything but unanimous love and respect for Sue.

I hope that you find some comfort mate. I'm not sure if I can do anything to help but I'm only on the end of a PM if you feel the need to talk or anything. It's not much, I know but the offer is open for as long as you want.
Cheers mate, you may be better than Prestwich_Blue, Bimbobob and Droylsden_blue !

I was shocked and saddened today to read the news about Sue today, my thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

Sue made contact with me recently regarding Sam White, to send her condolences to his family. From my short interaction with her I knew she was a lovely lady and full of compassion.

Rest in Peace Sue x

omg, no....i've only just seen this post.

what a wonderful lady whom i can safely say was a pleasure to have known and an honour to have considered me a friend.

i am utterly gobsmacked and my thoughts are with her family and loved ones

rip in peace sue clark, you will be missed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.