Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Unless we introduce I.D. cards and at the same time shut down illegal business activities that allow people to avoid paying taxes (the two are connected) this will never ever stop. I am sorry, I meant to stay away from this discussion, but it is really quite simple. The news today is the same old, same old and more money wasted because the pull factors outweigh the push factors and will do so until these two changes are made.

Ironically Nigel Farage is opposed to I.D. cards, so even the most ardent opponent of cross-channel migration can't acknowledge the key things that will stop it! What strange times we are living through.
Because ID cards will be impossible to fake won’t they…?

The saddest part is that making it as hard as possible for refugees is actually popular with the electorate, and that is the only reason that people like Braverman say what they say and do what they do. There is no morality or integrity involved, just headlines, votes and despair.

It's a fucking echo chamber in here these days.
Have any posters on here actually dealt with some of these economic migrants on the public service front line??
Do you actually really understand??

It's a fucking echo chamber in here these days.
Have any posters on here actually dealt with some of these economic migrants on the public service front line??
Do you actually really understand??
Absolutely. The amount of people coming in is unsustainable. You only have to look at the slow down of application processes and the number in camps and centres. On a side note, it's the majority of people who have to suffer the fallout of this globalist agenda.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1051137720300486

Absolutely. The amount of people coming in is unsustainable. You only have to look at the slow down of application processes and the number in camps and centres. On a side note, it's the majority of people who have to suffer the fallout of this globalist agenda.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1051137720300486
So, we need to reverse the slow down of application processes and process these peoples’ applications quicker to reduce the number in camps and centres, right?

Because ID cards will be impossible to fake won’t they…?

People always say this, but the fact is I have a £20 note in my wallet and I didn't make it myself.

If the will is there, it could be done.

P.S. Most of the countries these people travel through have I.D. cards, so why not stay there and get a fake one? Because it is easier to come to the UK where there are no I.D. cards at all.

It isn't just about I.D. cards though, its I.D. cards linked to employment. How many car wash places near me, how many take-aways near me would be shut down if the employees were unable to show identification to prove they were here legally?

I actually suspect the current government likes it the way it is, ok someone may be in the non-tax (PAYE) economy working in these places, but they then spend their earnings in other places which does garner VAT and adds to the wealth of the country. That is why they talk tough, but don't ever do anything.

Last edited:
So, we need to reverse the slow down of application processes and process these peoples’ applications quicker to reduce the number in camps and centres, right?
No. But I'll play devils advocate.

They need to screened. 9/10 are male. I'm comfortable that 10% are being processed, because it would be extremely silly to just let everyone in as you very well know. Preferably most of these people would not be reaching out shores. It's ridiculous

No. But I'll play devils advocate.

They need to screened. 9/10 are male. I'm comfortable that 10% are being processed, because it would be extremely silly to just let everyone in as you very well know. Preferably most of these people would not be reaching out shores. It's ridiculous
Weird then that over 3/4 are successful in their application if your premise is true, which it can’t be.

Your link suggests that asylum seekers have made lower end housing marginally more affordable. Isn’t that a good thing?
Affordable at what cost? Rising crime rates? Are you saying that less money should be at the expense of a lower quality of life?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.