Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Affordable at what cost? Rising crime rates? Are you saying that less money should be at the expense of a lower quality of life?
Where’s the study that suggests more asylum seekers equates to higher crime and a lower quality of life?

Where’s the study that suggests more asylum seekers equates to higher crime and a lower quality of life?
Are you trolling me? The fact that the whole area goes down in price has causality. Investment stops, people move out of the area and companies and commercial shut up shop. Regardless of how you are trying to spin it.

Do you really want 1,000s of men moving into areas without being fully vetted? The big issue for me is why Albania?
If they were 90% single men, they could process them immediately and deport them if they didn’t qualify.

They aren’t 90% men as 75% are successful in their application either initially or through appeal.

If they were 90% single men, they could process them immediately and deport them if they didn’t qualify.

They aren’t 90% men as 75% are successful in their application either initially or through appeal.
I saw the article the other day, and I can't find it again. It stated 10% that's why we have full hotels and centres. And they are 90%, 89% to be exact. I'll get back to when I find out. Although it'll probably be out of date by then.

Are you trolling me? The fact that the whole area goes down in price has causality. Investment stops, people move out of the area and companies and commercial shut up shop. Regardless of how you are trying to spin it.
No trolling from me. Where is the evidence of these drastic effects that asylum seekers have? From what I can see there is a marginal increase in property crime presumably because unprocessed asylum seekers are not allowed to work so they are likely to be more desperate. Conversely economic migrants that are allowed to work cause a marginal decrease in property crime. Leaving the EU and the cost of living crisis have had a much bigger impact on investment and companies shutting up shop. In fact the effect of asylum seekers is negligible in the scheme of things and barely measurable. If the government got their shit together and promptly processed their applications, those given permission to stay would be beneficial to the economy and those refused permission could be deported without us having to pay fortunes in accommodating them.

I saw the article the other day, and I can't find it again. It stated 10% that's why we have full hotels and centres. And they are 90%, 89% to be exact. I'll get back to when I find out. Although it'll probably be out of date by then.
It was never in date. I’d trust the figures coming out of the legal system more than any figure provided by this ghoul of a Home Secretary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.