Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

We have different views obviously. The sanctions on Russia and the continued donations to Ukraine cost similar amounts. The movement of money is detriment or not depending on what your beliefs. No, I'm not pro Russia, I'm neither pro Ukraine
If you can’t choose sides between Russia and Ukraine I have no further interest in any discussion with you.

If you can’t choose sides between Russia and Ukraine I have no further interest in any discussion with you.
I Have no further interest in dealing with someone who is so one dimensional. 'black and white' isn't only a term, it's also a warning as far as I'm concerned.

I Have no further interest in dealing with someone who is so one dimensional. 'black and white' isn't only a term, it's also a warning as far as I'm concerned.
Not many issues are black and white but the Russia/Ukraine war is one of them, and if you can’t see that your judgment on everything else is suspect.

Will just leave this here for those that give credence to the Tory and MSM legend that uncontrolled immigration is the biggest problem facing this country. The facts are we take in far far fewer than any of the larger European economies, those that do apply are almost always accepted and those that stay contribute positively to the economy.

but hey, it’s better moaning about illegal immigration and invasions than facing into the reality of what the U.K. has become.
It’s aimed at the Alf Garnett’s of this world, and they duly oblige.

We have different views obviously. The sanctions on Russia and the continued donations to Ukraine cost similar amounts. The movement of money is detriment or not depending on what your beliefs. No, I'm not pro Russia, I'm neither pro Ukraine
We have to accept different views to aid discussion. It is only through the latter that we all become better informed.

My basic view is one of fairness. Based on that, we should aid those in need. We should adhere to the law. And we should expect everyone in our society to contribute. It is a difficult ask but begins with leaders setting an example with their behaviour: honesty, integrity are basic requirements. That means telling the electorate the truth and making the fiscal contribution that you ask of them: we should not, IMO, have any member of the cabinet, or their families, not making a full contribution to HMRC. Cabinet members should speak truthfully about immigration so that myths are dispelled. Vulnerable people should not be targeted for political gain.

We are a long, long way away from what I wish for.

This whole discussion about immigration and it's impact on our current economic situation is inane. It's the equivalent of feeling very ill and ascribing it to the person who is painting your toe nails whilst ignoring the psychopath who is trying to remove your vital organs without anaesthetic.

This whole discussion about immigration and it's impact on our current economic situation is inane. It's the equivalent of feeling very ill and ascribing it to the person who is painting your toe nails whilst ignoring the psychopath who is trying to remove your vital organs without anaesthetic.
Ah, but the psychopath is telling you that psychopaths are doing your nails.

Not many issues are black and white but the Russia/Ukraine war is one of them, and if you can’t see that your judgment on everything else is suspect.
My judgment is suspect - in your opinion. That's the great thing about opinions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.