Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Found her one;
worldtoiletday-51_custom-df5f7772e55e18386ef581d7549b8627f2c75c06.jpg

So the real question should have been why she’s pursuing policies that cause the maximum friction and encouraging racists and bigots with her ham-fisted language, but strangely GBeebies didn’t feel compelled to ask her that.
Ham-fisted? Or gammon-beckoning?

The idea of putting refugees in hotels was.always going to be cause problems.
Sadly this country is well and truly finished I'm glad my late Dad isn't here anymore to see it.
I'm all for helping people but we've lost site of looking after our own.
It's all very sad, what a horrible place the UK is now.

Why are they not accommodated in tents or prefabricated temporary buildings? That might a) stop British people moaning about 'Hotels' b) save money and c) put off some of them making this dangerous journey in the first place.

Why are they not accommodated in tents or prefabricated temporary buildings? That might a) stop British people moaning about 'Hotels' b) save money and c) put off some of them making this dangerous journey in the first place.
I really don't understand given the chronic issues we currently have in the UK why they are coming anyway.
Must be the pull of our over generous benefits system.

I really don't understand given the chronic issues we currently have in the UK why they are coming anyway.
Must be the pull of our over generous benefits system.

I think it is pretty well accepted that one of the key pull factors is a lack of an I.D. card system - especially one linked to work. So many of the illegal economic migrants who get here can work in fast food places, hand car washes etc. no questions asked (and no tax paid).

Plus the English language of course and the fact often they have family here due to excessive legal migration of previous generations.

I suppose you'd have to find large tracts of available land which wouldn't be cheap or easy, and local resentment of the tent/prefab city would be just as bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.