Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

It's easy to take the moral high-ground, by posting something like that, but what do you suggest to solve it: open borders?

Anyone from Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and anywhere in Africa can up-sticks and move to Europe, many aiming to get to the UK, is that your solution?

Can you explain where in International Law there is a requirement for them to stop in somewhere in Africa or Europe?

Don’t think that’s anyones solution, though if it is it’s still a better one than yours.

Can you explain where in International Law there is a requirement for them to stop in somewhere in Africa or Europe?

Well, as the climate change issue becomes more acute then we can look forward to 100 million/200 million population in Britain, with immigrants outnumbering the people born here, I don't like the idea of that, even if you two do. Perhaps 'International Law' needs changing?

Well, as the climate change issue becomes more acute then we can look forward to 100 million/200 million population in Britain, with immigrants outnumbering the people born here, I don't like the idea of that, even if you two do. Perhaps 'International Law' needs changing?
Who said that ? It needs a better solution, a solution that works on a big international scale.We did have a bigger scale solution of course, then decided it wasn’t for us and we’d go alone. Hows that working.
Whatever the case with future solutions anyone that is arriving here should be treated with respect ,dignity and their case listened to, thats not international law just basic human rights and it isn’t happening in this country now.

what a silly response but typical - we don't like International Law so lets change it - the first word is the clue - you would need about 195 countries to agree with you .... we can't even get the 27 EU countries on side ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

Watch and learn from an expert who as asked to give evidence to a Commons Select C'ttee - you aren't Gullis by any chance are you?

I really don't understand given the chronic issues we currently have in the UK why they are coming anyway.
Must be the pull of our over generous benefits system.

We have one of the worst benefit systems in Western Europe, do you even read up on some of the stuff you come out with? Over generous don't make me laugh.

I really don't understand given the chronic issues we currently have in the UK why they are coming anyway.
Must be the pull of our over generous benefits system.

If an asylum seeker is placed in contingency accommodation such as a hotel, which offers meals, they are eligible for £8.24 per week to cover clothes, non-prescription medication and travel.

So if you want a new outfit you'll have to wait a few weeks even for charity shop clobber. If you want a pair of new shoes you'll have to wait at least a month.

If an asylum seeker is placed in contingency accommodation such as a hotel, which offers meals, they are eligible for £8.24 per week to cover clothes, non-prescription medication and travel.

So if you want a new outfit you'll have to wait a few weeks even for charity shop clobber. If you want a pair of new shoes you'll have to wait at least a month.
Bollocks!! They all get council houses with 65" TVs and lots of other stuff. I think it said so in the Mail, and the Gullible Twat Gazette.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.